- – Get medical treatment immediately
- – Collect information
- – Review your automobile insurance policy
- – Verify the police report is accurate
- – Do not give recorded statements to any insurance company
- – Never sign paperwork from an insurance company before an attorney has reviewed it
- – Do Not Rush to Accept an Offer
Arizona uses a fault-based, or “tort liability” system in which your medical bills will become part of your “damages” claim against the person who caused your accident. In the meantime, you will need to make arrangements to get your bills paid. . . .